Copperfield College encourages the development of leadership in all students, who are expected to present themselves and the College to the wider community in an exemplary manner, and to be role models for their peers.
Student Leadership is an integral part of the College culture. Throughout the College there are various Leadership opportunities for students
Student Leaders are appointed at every year level through an application process and receive a range of recognised training. Student Leaders work towards:
- improving the school life for all students model appropriate qualities to peers and the school community on a daily basis.
- support and mentor other students in their team, year level and across the college
- raise any student concerns and work with the college to provide some practical strategies and solutions
- assist in the running of fund-raising events, assemblies, extra curricular activities, information evenings
- being involved in school committees and decision making processes
- assist with the planning of student functions
- organise team days and assemblies
- work on events and projects involving other schools and the outside community
- encourage the leadership of senior students and junior students
Student Representative Council
The Students’ Representative Council provides a voice for the student body. Representatives from year levels meet with the SRC Coordinators on each campus to contribute to the leadership of the College. The SRC leads school projects and actively participates in school events and fund-raisers